Rise is a height-adjustable desk that does not compromise on performance, functionality or quality. Rise is available in a quick-assembly design, which is faster and easier to assemble than a majority of desk frames on the market, with an assembly time of only about 7 minutes. Rise can be assembled and disassembled without reducing strength or stability.
- Motorized metal frame, square legs and T-foot, the thick part of the leg is facing downward
- Lacquered, white (W), black (B) or silver (S).
- Two motors, control box and transformer.
- Stroke 500 mm and 650 mm
- Adjustable frames
- Collision detection as standard.
- Rise is sold with frame and top separately, which means they can be combined within the framework that design and standards allow
- Table tops with straight edges (S) in MFC, colours MB, MC, ML, MV, M6 and MA
- Möbelfakta-certified variants available
- Nordic Ecolabel (the Swan) certified varaints available
- Warranty: 5 years against design, material and manufacturing defects.
- Tested according to: EN 527-1, EN 527-2, EN 527-3 - Durability, height adjustment.
<br> <br> Technical info: Power supply: 240 V Speed, 80 kg: 36 mm / s Stroke length 500 mm or 650 mm Maximum load during operation: 80 kg (includes 20 kg top) Overheating protection: 1 min operation, 9 min rest Sound <43 dB Standby consumption: 0.1W Ambient temperature during operation: +5 to + 40 ° C
|Rise stroke 500 assembly instruction (EN)||Share file Download file|
|Rise quick assembly models - assembly instruction (EN)||Share file Download file|
|Rise manual||Share file Download file|
|Troubleshooting||Share file Download file|
|Brochures and Catalogues|
|Rise leaflet (EN)||Share file Download file|
|Rise 3dwg||zip||Share file Download file|
|Rise 2dwg||zip||Share file Download file|
|Certificates and licenses|
|Rise Mobelfakta||Share file Download file|
|Rise environmental declaration (EN)||Share file Download file|
|Rise Svanen license||Share file Download file|
|Rise product sheet||Share file Download file|