Zoe is a slim, resilient and pretty chair, made entirely from wood.
- Seat and back in layered and moulded wood.
- Seat shell un-upholstered (ZOE10) or with upholstered seat pad (ZOE11) (fabrics see EFG's range of fabrics).
- Upholstered seat pad made of high-elastic polyurethane foam (HR foam).
- Solid wood legs and rims.
- Material: ash white 2%, natural oak (E5), black-stained ash (AS).
- Stackable, 6 pcs.
- Option: felt feet for hard floors, factory mounted (P50A11).
- Sustainability: Low-climatic impact renewable material, wood from certified, responsible forestry, water-based adhesives and varnishes. When renovating the chair, the upholstered seat can easily be exchanged.
- Möbelfakta-label and Nordic Ecolabelled designs available
- Quality tested according to: EN 16139 level 1, EN 1728 and EN 1022.
|Symbols (for AutoCad and 3D Studio)|
|Zoe 3ds, dwg||zip||Share file Download file|
|Brochures and Catalogues|
|Zoe broschure||Share file Download file|
|Zoe info||Share file Download file|
|Zoe info (Finnish)||Share file Download file|
|Zoe info (Dansk)||Share file Download file|
|Zoe info (Norsk)||Share file Download file|
|Certificates and licenses|
|Zoe Mobelfakta||Share file Download file|
|Zoe Svanen certificate||Share file Download file|
|Zoe miljödeklaration||Share file Download file|