Functional, adaptable storage in minimalist design.
- Cupboard with sliding doors
- The sliding door cabinet is delivered without plinth. Plinth, castor frame and leg frame are ordered separately.
- Frame in veneer (B5, R5, A2) or MFC (MB, MR, ML, MV, M6, MA).
- Shelves, partitions and backs match the frame (MV, ML, MA, M6, MR, MB) or in white laminate (MV).
- Exception frame in A2: shelves, partitions and back only in white laminate (MV).
- Fronts in veneer (B5, R5, A2), MFC (MB, MR, ML, MV, M6, MA). Cupboards with doors available with lacquered fronts as well (TA, TC, TD). Pedelstals with lacquered fronts (TA, TC, TD, TE, Z4).
- Plinth in MFC (MB, MR, ML, MV, M6, MA) or plastic (PV, PA).
- Bail handle (24, 26, 62, 65, 69, 71, 90, Z4) or knob (24, 62, 65, 69, 71, 90, 92, Z4). Alternatively recessed cup in brushed aluminium (98) on sliding doors.
- Metal stand (24, 62, 65, 69, 71, Z4).
- Wheel base in metal (24, 62, Z4).
- The cupboards can be fitted with key lock, code lock or RFID lock.
- Tested according to: EN 14073-2, EN 14073-3, EN 14074 and partly ISO 7170. Hold Storage series
|Code lock user manual||Share file Download file|
|Hold wall mounting||Share file Download file|
|Hold Tower towercase assembly||Share file Download file|
|Hold Tower shift from to right to left||Share file Download file|
|Hold high legs assembly||Share file Download file|
|Hold adjustment of cupboard with sliding doors||Share file Download file|
|Hold add-on shelf assembly||Share file Download file|
|Hold acoustic back assembly||Share file Download file|
|General adjustment||Share file Download file|
|Brochures and Catalogues|
|Hold broschure||Share file Download file|
|Hold 3d 3ds 2d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Certificates and licenses|
|Hold environmental declaration||Share file Download file|
|Hold, sliding-door cabinet, product sheet (EN)||Share file Download file|
|Hold, Tower, product sheet (EN)||Share file Download file|