Acoustic floor screen system for creating rooms within rooms.
- Available in two thicknesses (45 and 80 mm), three widths (840, 940 and 1240 mm) and three heights (1200, 1575 and 1950 mm).
- Screens are made of recycled, sound-absorbent polyester fibre and textiles, covered with Palermo, Cara or Event Screen fabric or equivalent felt upholstery.
- Pale grey metal parts.
- Screens can be linked at angles of 90 degrees, with T or X connections.
- Freestanding screens can be equipped with castors.
- Standard connection strips mean screens of either thickness can be combined.
- Panels available for cable management with power/data connection from ceiling or floor. An external horizontal cable tray is available as an option, placed at floor level.
- Options: Tempered glass panel to mount between screens, top section in tempered glass (EFG Room 80 only), and screen support.
- Guarantee: Five year warranty against defects resulting from faulty design, material or workmanship.
- Tested according to: EN 1023-1:1996, EN 1023-2:2000 and EN 1023-3:2000.
- Sound absorption measured according to NT ACOU 012 and ISO 354, assessed according to ISO 11654.
- Sound attenuation measured according to ISO 10053 and assessed according to NT ACOU 085.
|Room info (Dansk)||Share file Download file|
|Room info||Share file Download file|
|Room info (Finnish)||Share file Download file|
|Room info (Norsk)||Share file Download file|
|Room assembly||Share file Download file|
|Room electric device (2/2) 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room cable tray 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room (1/2) 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room (2/2) 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room electric device (1/2) 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room glass 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Room linking device 3d||zip||Share file Download file|
|Certificates and licenses|
|Room Nordic Ecolabel certificate||Share file Download file|