CollaborateMeeting table with wooden legs
Exclusive meeting and project table for collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing.
Mobelfakta-labeled designs available. Designs manufactured in accordance with the Nordic Ecolabel criteria available.
- EFG Collaborate has table tops with a core of 22 mm chipboard with straight edge or MDF core with bevelled edge. The tops are veneered with 0,6 mm in beech (R5), birch (B5) or ash white 2% (A2). 0,7 mm white high pressure laminate HPL (HV). Linoleum (D4) or MFC (MA, MB, MR, ME, MV, M6). Veneered tops have edge band in wood.
- The tables are available with or without cable lids. In addition, the tops can be fitted with inserted electrical sockets.
- Table tops width 1400 mm has transverse veneer direction.
- Frame consists of metal frame and legs (88x55 mm) in veneer ash white 2% (A2), lacquered anthracite(TA) or in metal (60x30 mm).
- A or U shaped frame.
- Table heights: 720 mm and 1030 mm.
- Guarantee: 5 years liability for defects resulting from faulty design, materials or workmanship.
- Certified by “Möbelfakta” for quality, environmental and social responsibility.
- Tested according to: EN 15372 level 2, EN 1730.
- Optional Cable management, Measurements, Colours and Surface materials for table tops are available on request.
|Brochures and Catalogues|
|Table top assortment||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate broschure||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate assembly||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate assortment||Share file Download file|
|Electrical outlets assortment||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate info (FI)||zip||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate info (DK)||zip||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate info (NO)||zip||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate info (EN)||zip||Share file Download file|
|Certificates and licenses|
|Collaborate connected tables wooden leg Mobelfakta||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate free standing wooden leg Mobelfakta||Share file Download file|
|Collaborate Environmental declaration||Share file Download file|